Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
how many liters per tablet is the ratio for dilution?
For everyday use, 1 tablet goes into 750ml and this will make up 2ppm solution.
For emergency, a stronger solution is required, instructions are shown on the side of the tub.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Roche Combur 7 Urine Analysis Test Strips x 100
£17.50 Excl. VAT £21.00 Incl. VAT
Welch Allyn DS 54 Durashock Sphygmomanometer
Saving you: 38%
£37.50 Excl. VAT £45.00 Incl. VAT
Hibitane PLUS 5% Concentrate - 5 Litres
£24.20 Excl. VAT £29.04 Incl. VAT
Rocialle Minor Operation Pack - Silver x 10
£87.20 Excl. VAT £104.64 Incl. VAT