Ambu SPUR II Adult Resuscitator with O2 Bag Reservoir & Size 5 Medium Adult Face Mask
The Ambu SPUR II (Single Patient Use Resuscitator) is designed for manual ventilation of neonates through to adults.
Ambu SPUR II provides users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation. The bag is highly responsive, with minimal mechanical resistance. Furthermore, the characteristic design provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil.
- Single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform, reliable compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- SafeGrip surface for secure handling and also provides a solid grip in stressful environments - even during extended ventilations
- M-Port allows sidestream measuring of etCO2 or quick medication delivery without disconnecting the Ambu SPUR II from the ET tube
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- MR Conditional
- Phthalate-free material, DEHP free, latex-free
All Ambu SPUR II resuscitators come in individual, resealable plastic carrying bags, complete with one or more masks and any special accessories. The bags themselves are colour-coded for quick and easy identification of infant, paediatric, and adult sizes.
- Stroke volume: one hand 600ml / two hands 1000ml
- Resuscitator volume: 1475ml
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 295 x 127mm
- Weight incl. reservoir O2 tube/mask: 314g
- Dead space: <6 ml
- Inspiratory resist¬ance without O2: Max. 0.50 kPa (5.0 cm H2O) at 50 l/min
- Expiratory resistance: Max. 0.27 kPa (2.7 cm H2O) at 50 l/min
- Bag reservoir volume: 2600ml
- Patient connector: Outside: 22mm male (ANSI/ISO)
- Patient connector: Inside: 15mm female (ANSI/ISO)
- Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male (ISO)
- Forward and backward leak: Not measurable
- M-Port: Standard Luer LS 6
- Recommended operating temperature: -18° C to +50° C
- Storage: Tested at -40° C and + 60° C according to EN ISO 10651-4.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ