The Ambu SPUR II (Single Patient Use Resuscitator) is designed for manual ventilation of neonates through to adults.
Ambu SPUR II provides users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation. The bag is highly responsive, with minimal mechanical resistance. Furthermore, the characteristic design provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil.
- Single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform, reliable compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- SafeGrip surface for secure handling and also provides a solid grip in stressful environments - even during extended ventilations
- M-Port allows sidestream measuring of etCO2 or quick medication delivery without disconnecting the Ambu SPUR II from the ET tube
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- MR Conditional
- Phthalate-free material, DEHP free, latex-free
All Ambu SPUR II resuscitators come in individual, resealable plastic carrying bags, complete with one or more masks and any special accessories. The bags themselves are colour-coded for quick and easy identification of infant, paediatric, and adult sizes.
- Stroke volume: one hand 600ml / two hands 1000ml
- Resuscitator volume: 1475ml
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 295 x 127mm
- Weight incl. reservoir O2 tube/mask: 314g
- Dead space: <6 ml
- Inspiratory resist¬ance without O2: Max. 0.50 kPa (5.0 cm H2O) at 50 l/min
- Expiratory resistance: Max. 0.27 kPa (2.7 cm H2O) at 50 l/min
- Bag reservoir volume: 2600ml
- Patient connector: Outside: 22mm male (ANSI/ISO)
- Patient connector: Inside: 15mm female (ANSI/ISO)
- Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male (ISO)
- Forward and backward leak: Not measurable
- M-Port: Standard Luer LS 6
- Recommended operating temperature: -18° C to +50° C
- Storage: Tested at -40° C and + 60° C according to EN ISO 10651-4.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Noots Ear Tanks x 80
£29.99 Excl. VAT £35.99 Incl. VAT
Blue Nitrile Medical Exam Gloves Powder-Free x 90 - XL
£12.75 Excl. VAT £12.75 Incl. VAT
Rocialle Suture Pack - Bronze Fine x 20
£61.50 Excl. VAT £73.80 Incl. VAT
Gel Pack - 1 Litre for Vaccine Carrying Bags
Saving you: 50%
£2.99 Excl. VAT £3.59 Incl. VAT