The Amplivox 240 offers air and bone conduction audiometry. Standard features include an automatic test function (AC), narrow band masking, an attenuator range up to 120 dBHL and an integral talkover function.
The clearly laid out control panel makes diagnostic testing as simple and straightforward as possible. The threshold retention function reduces test time and gives a higher level of test subject concentration. Results can be saved in memory, printed with the optional printer and/or transferred to a PC with the optional NOAH interface.
Designed to satisfy all domiciliary testing requirements, the Amplivox 240 can be supplied with an optional battery power function in addition to the standard mains power adaptor. Its compact size, minimal weight and power options make this a totally portable diagnostic audiometer.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212