Azo™ Spray 500ml
Azo™ Spray 500ml
Azo™ Spray contains isopropanol for effective and rapid disinfection of hard surfaces. The formulation dries out quickly and leaves no residue.
70% Isopropanol alcohol spray for convenient, effective and rapid disinfection of hard surfaces and equipment.
Alcohol is a well-established disinfectant against pathogens which cause contamination and infection. Azo™ 70% IPA combined with an effective non-woven substrate creates a powerful disinfectant with fast kill rates, offering high bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and yeasticidal efficacy.
Designed for professional use - Suitable for use in a number of areas including laboratories, hospitality, hospital, operating theatres, GP and dental surgeries.
Quick drying no residue formulation:
70% v/v IPA blended with 0.2 micron deionised water with no additives or impurities, leaving no residue, allowing the disinfected area or equipment to be used shortly after application.
Kills key micro-organisms quickly:
Effective against MRSA, E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans, HIV, Hep B, Hep C and Norovirus.
99.9999% pathogen kill rate:
Validated by European standard EN 13727 and EN 1276.
Azo™ 70% IPA wipes and sprays are compliant to biocidal product regulation 528/2012, and are manufactured to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 standards.
Quality and Efficacy:
Azo™ cleaning and disinfection wipes have been developed to be effective against harmful pathogens commonly found within healthcare, science and hospitality sectors.
Azo™ products are tested to the latest European norms under EN14885 standard at independent accreted labs, and cover, where applicable, all the required EN tests including EN 14476:2013, ASTM E1052, EN 13624:2013, EN 13697:2015, EN 13727:2012, EN 14348:2005, EN13624, EN 14561:2006, EN 14562:2006 and EN 16615:2015.
Azo™ products are also tested to the new ‘four-field’ EN16615 standard, which simulates the mechanical action of the wipe and confirms the compatibility between the chemical active in the solution and the wipe material.
Where applicable, Azo™ wipes and sprays are fully compliant with medical device directive 93/42/EEC (class IIa medical device mark) as well as being fully compliant with the Biocidal product regulation 528/2012.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ