Bailey 10g Calibrated Monofilament
Saving you 18%
The bailey calibrated monofilament is a device used to test for the loss of protective sensation in a diabetic patient foot which is associated with peripheral neuropathy. This diagnostic device contains a monofilament mounted in a hard case for protective purposes.
If the patient cannot feel the 10g monofilament they should be considered high risk for developing pressure and neuropathic ulcers and should be referred to a specialist for further assessment.
- Pocket click for convenience
- Supplied with full instruction
- In a hard case for protection
- Monofilament is retractable for protection when not in use
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ