The bailey calibrated monofilament is a device used to test for the loss of protective sensation in a diabetic patient foot which is associated with peripheral neuropathy. This diagnostic device contains a monofilament mounted in a hard case for protective purposes.
If the patient cannot feel the 10g monofilament they should be considered high risk for developing pressure and neuropathic ulcers and should be referred to a specialist for further assessment.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dressit Community Aseptic Dressing Pack (M/L Virtrex Gloves) - Contains 10 Dressings
£7.20 Excl. VAT £8.64 Incl. VAT
Gel Pack - 1 Litre for Vaccine Carrying Bags
£4.99 Excl. VAT £5.99 Incl. VAT
Instillaquill Applicator Tubes x 10
£30.00 Excl. VAT £36.00 Incl. VAT
SHARPSGUARD 2.5L Yellow
£1.75 Excl. VAT £2.10 Incl. VAT