The sleek and stylish PO30 focuses on essentials, monitoring arterial oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. It is therefore an ideal aid in lung disorders or for determining arterial oxygen saturation during high-altitude sports. The PO30 is easily transportable with using the pouch and strap which comes the device.
- Measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse)
- Easy to read colour display
- Low battery indicator
- Adjustable brightness display
- Uses 2 AAA Batteries
- Can be used at home or on the move
- Includes neck strap and belt pouch
- Dimensions: 61 x 36 x 32 mm
- Weight: 57g
- 3 Year Warranty
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
Does this come with a lanyard so it can be worn around your neck?Thank you for your question. Yes, this is supplied with a protective case for the oximeter, which can be worn on a belt or around the neck using the lanyard supplied. Regards, The MidMeds Team
can this be used on children as well as adults?
Thank you for your question.
This is primarily an adult pulse oximeter, however we do sell paediatric versions, please visit this link - http://www.midmeds.co.uk/paediatric-finger-pulse-oximeter-p-4416.html.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Propax Non-sterile Gauze swab 8 ply 10cm x 10 cm x 100
£5.70 Excl. VAT £6.84 Incl. VAT
Paediatric Defibrillation Pedi-Padz II - for Zoll AED Defibrilators
£64.00 Excl. VAT £76.80 Incl. VAT
CO Monitor Mouthpieces x 200
£13.95 Excl. VAT £16.74 Incl. VAT
Nose Clips for Spirometer x 5
£3.00 Excl. VAT £3.60 Incl. VAT