Clinell Large Universal Sanitising Wipes x 200
Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes Large x 200
EFFECTIVE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS IN 60 SECONDS.
Allowing the user to clean and sanitise in one easy step, Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes provide a single, universal product to disinfect and clean surfaces and equipment. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula; they can be used as a disinfectant or detergent, replacing the need for different types of wipes and surface cleaners.
Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs - Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes are one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market.
Tested In accordance with European standards EN1276 and EN12054, this revolutionary formula contains 6 different biocides. Each biocide acts with a different mechanism of action and so reduces the risk of germs developing resistance.
The powerful patented biocidal formulation based on a synergistic mix of quaternary ammonium compounds and a polymeric biguanide, each with a different mechanismof action, ensures the widest spectrum of activity whilst mediating against resistance.
- Designed to disinfect and clean surfaces and equipment
- Contains a unique antimicrobial formula which can be used as a disinfectant
- Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs
- Can be used on surfaces and equipment
- The most effective universal wipe on the market
- 72-hour residual activity
- Safe to use in food preparation areas
- Standards EN1276 and EN12054
How to use:
(Provided by Clinell)
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA): EN13727
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (ESBL): EN13727
- Staphylococcus aureus: EN1656
- Enterobacteriacae (CRE): EN13727
- Escherichia coli: EN13727
- Listeria monocytogenes: EN13727
- Campylobacter jejuni: EN13727
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa: EN13727
- Acinetobacter baumannii: EN13727
- Salmonella Typhimurium: EN13727
- Mycobacterium smegmatis:EN14348
- Mycobacterium terrae: EN14348
Yeasts and Fungi:
- Aspergillus brasiliensis: EN16615
- Candida albicans: EN13624
- Candida auris: EN13624
- Adenovirus: EN14476
- Influenza (H1N1): EN14476
- Norovirus: EN14476
- Hepatitis B: EN14476
- Hepatitis C: EN14476
- MERSCov (Human Coronavirus): EN14476
Hand Antiseptic Testing:
- Hygienic handrub: EN 1500
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ