Counter Top Baby Changing Unit
Provides a safe, durable baby changing facility in public washrooms where wall-mounted units are not practical.
- Durable, solid moulding
- No surface fixing screws ensure a hygienic finish
- Easy-fit system for quick installation
- Designed with oversize barriers for enhanced primary safety - eliminates the entanglement hazards associated with the use of straps.
- Fits a standard 600mm counter top - no surface fixings ensure a completely hygienic finish.
- Available in White Fleck or Oatmeal
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Fully complies with the domestic standard BS EN 12221:2008. In addition it also conforms to the more stringent resistance and endurance requirements for use in the public domain.
- Certified free from pesticides and antimicrobial additives. They do not contain Microban or Triclosan.
- Height: 160mm
- Width: 780mm
- Depth: 565mm
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ