CryOmega 2 Cryosurgical Device
Delivers a continuous, direct spray of nitrous oxide (-89°C) to treatment site. With a lower operating temperature compared to canister-based systems, provides clinically effective freezing with pinpoint precision.
Simple, hassle-free operation. Activate internal cartridge once and the device is ready for use. No need for additional accessories or replacement cartridges. 30 to 45 five-second sprays per device. Difficult lesions may require longer treatment.
Low-cost, effective cryosurgery in any clinical setting. Disposable – Simply dispose of the entire unit when the internal cartridge is empty.
Approved for the following indications:
Verruca Vulgaris, Verruca Plantaris, Mollusca Contagiosa, Skin Tags, Lentigo, Actinic Keratosis, Verruca Plana, Seborrheic Keratosis and Genital Lesions
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ