FFP3 Valved Respirators x 1
Saving you 20%
Buy 20 for £2.57 each and save 32%
FFP3 Valved Respirators x 1
Our FFP3 valved respirator masks are recommended for use where protection of the respiratory system is essential.
- meet the requirements specified in the NICE guidance for protection against tuberculosis
- comply with HPA guidance on Avian Flu and HSE recommendations for biological agents in healthcare laboratories
- suitable for use to filter out particulates found in surgical smoke or laser plume
How to correctly don the respirator:
Properly donning your respirator is vital. It may feel a little awkward at first, but it will become easier with repeated applications. Remember that fit is very important and that the respirator must seal tightly to the face or air will enter from the sides. One should check the correct fitting of a respirator every time.
Forcefully inhale and exhale several times - the respirator should collapse slightly when you inhale and expand when you exhale. You should not feel any air leaking between your face and the respirator. If the respirator does not collapse and expand OR if the air is leaking out between your face and the respirator, then you have not achieved a good facial fit. Adjust your respirator until the leakage is corrected and you can successfully fit your respirator.
The following fitting guide may be useful:
- 1) separate the mask to open fully
- 2) gently pre-bend the nose piece to conform the mask to your face
- 3) hold the mask upside down to expose the two headbands
- 4) separate the headbands using your index and middle fingers
- 5) tip your head slightly forward and place the base of the mask firmly under your chin
- 6) position the mask on your face and bring the headbands over your head
- 7) place the first headband at the nape of your neck and the remaining headband at the crown of your head
- 8) form the nose piece tightly across the bridge of your nose and face - adjust the mask to achieve a good facial seal
NOTE: when using a respirator, the blue nose band side MUST be worn facing outward and on the top in order to provide the best possible fit.
Recommended for use where protection of the respiratory system is critical.
Assists in reducing the wearer's exposure to potentially infectious airborne pathogens.
Large breathing chamber - creates a cooler air exchange and assists by holding the mask away from the face for wearer comfort and ease of speech. Reduced heat build-up is particularly useful when worn for longer periods of time or when used in warm environments or those with elevated humidity.
Elasticated headbands for secure fit, with a natural anti-fog seal and the soft inner facing layer to further aid wearer comfort.
Each mask is CE marked and BS EN 149:2001 compliant.
Latex free, cadmium-free and nickel-free.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ