MidMeds Help Desk
If you are unable to find the answer to your query, give our customer support team a call on 01992 893 398 or email [email protected]
Who can place orders?
MidMeds accepts orders from all customers, whether it's members of the public, private practices, hospitals, companies and other.
Which methods of payment do you accept?
Card: Orders placed online can be paid for using most major cards including Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Orders can also be paid for using PayPal. Types of cards accepted may differ if the order is paid for by phone.
BACS: Direct bank transfer payments must be made to the following:
Branch: HSBC PLC, 9 Market Place, RM1 3AF
Account Name: MidMeds Limited
Account Number: 81574256
Sort Code: 40 39 04
IBAN number: GB43HBUK40390481574256
Branch BIC: HBUKGB4151V
Cheque: Please make cheques payable to MidMeds Limited. Send to:
20 Merchant Drive
On Account: Please contact MidMeds if you would like to set up an account. Our accounts team will be happy to assist with this process. You can email [email protected] or call 01992 893 398.
Direct Debit: MidMeds now offers Direct Debit as a payment method. The service takes away much of the hassle associated with paying bills and means no more worrying about payment each time you order your medical supplies. There are no extra costs associated with Direct Debit, it's just a little something we have added to help make things easier for you. If you are interested in setting up a Direct Debit with MidMeds, or would simply like to find out more, please give our team a call on 01992 893 398.
What currency do you accept?
MidMeds only accepts UK Pound Sterling (GBP). International customers are welcome to place an order, but payment will only be taken in GBP.
How can I place an order?
You can order here online, or if you prefer you can place an order via telephone on 01992 893 398, our customer support team are ready to help you, weekdays 9am to 5:30pm. Alternatively, you can order via fax on 0845 280 5800. Existing customers with accounts already set up can order via email at [email protected] We recommend you order online as it is the fastest and most convenient way to order with MidMeds.
What are the delivery costs?
Most orders to the UK over £75 excluding VAT will receive free delivery.
UK orders under £75 excluding VAT will have a delivery charge of £4.99.
For next day delivery to the UK, orders must be placed before 3pm between Monday and Thursday, the cost of next day delivery is £6.99.
For next day delivery to the UK before 10:30am, orders must be placed before 3pm between Monday and Thursday, the cost for this service is £10.50.
Orders outside of the UK (international) or mainland UK may occur additional delivery charges.
Please note MidMeds is not responsible for any local customs and tax charges, these are solely the customer's responsibility. If you fail to take the appropriate action with your local agents and the order is returned, MidMeds will pass on any charges incurred.
Prices shown above are for stock products only. Items which are delivered directly from the manufacturer or are of an unusual size may occur additional charges.
The prices displayed above are for orders placed online only. Orders placed through alternative methods will be subject to additional charges.
All prices are excluding VAT.
How long will an order take to be delivered?
MidMeds aims to process orders placed before 3pm on Monday to Thursday, and before 12pm on Friday on the same day if all items are in stock. This excludes Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. Whilst MidMeds has this target in order to provide a high level of service, standard delivery orders are still subject to a 2-5 working day delivery time. When ordering, there is an option to select next working day, if an order is placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday) and is in stock, we will prioritise the order (additional costs apply). If items are not in stock, our customer support team will aim to contact you to inform you of the delay. Some non-stock items such as fridges and furniture come directly from the manufacturer and usually take between 1 and 3 weeks to be delivered. Our customer support team will contact you to advise of the delivery date and time for non-stock orders. Some remote parts of the UK within Scotland and Northern Ireland may take longer than the stated delivery time.
What countries do you ship to?
MidMeds delivers worldwide. Delivery can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days if outside of the UK. In some instances, the postage and packaging charges may change after the order has been placed. If this situation occurs, our customer support team will contact you. MidMeds will fully comply with the import regulations of all foreign countries. Regulations may affect whether an order can be completed, or may delay the delivery of an order. MidMeds will aim to contact you in either of these situations. MidMeds does not take responsibility for any local customs and tax charges.
Which courier companies do you use?
MidMeds mainly uses Royal Mail and UKMail to deliver orders. Products which come directly from the manufacturer may use alternative courier companies. MidMeds may use other couriers for international deliveries.
Can I collect my order from your warehouse?
Unfortunately it is not possible to collect orders from our warehouse.
How much must I spend to get free delivery?
For standard orders to the UK, delivery is free when the total is over £75, excluding VAT. Orders placed via other methods than online may be subject to additional charges.
Can someone else sign for my order?
Yes, anyone can sign for your order as long as they are at the specified delivery address.
What is your returns policy?
MidMeds works hard to ensure products are of the highest quality and it is unlikely that they will be defective. However, if you do need to make a return, we operate a 30-day money back guarantee. For the majority of products, if they are in their original condition you will receive the full amount back, minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge. Larger products or products that are not stock items may incur additional restocking charges.
Please be aware, we may not be able to accept a return:
- If a product has a set storage condition (such as pharmaceuticals).
- Is a non-stock item.
- Is a made to order or custom made product.
- In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the goods, but the goods are not defective or incorrect, MidMeds reserves the right to refuse the return of the goods.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, we cannot exchange or accept the return of items which have been opened and used. In addition, there are certain products that due to infection control will not be accepted whether they are opened or not.
Upon receipt of any returned goods, we will then offer the refund providing that the goods meet the above conditions.
How do I make a return?
Should you need to make a return, please call our customer support team on 01992 893 398 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] and a member of our team will be in touch.
Do I have to pay for return postage?
If you are returning an item/s, for a refund or an exchange, then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility and the postage charges will fall to you.
Please note, the item/s is your responsibility until it reaches MidMeds. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Can I make an exchange?
Yes, MidMeds will exchange goods within 30 days of receipt of your order, providing that the goods you wish to exchange are in their original condition with their original packaging. You will only be charged the cost of shipping. Any variation in pricing of the goods will be charged or credited to your account. For hygiene and safety reasons, we cannot exchange or accept the return of items which have been opened or used. In order to make an exchanged, please contact our customer support team on 01992 893 398 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm, or email [email protected]
When will I receive a refund?
Once MidMeds receives the returned item/s, we will immediately refund you.
What do I do if I received a wrong/faulty item?
Unfortunately, mistakes may rarely occur and you may have received the wrong or a faulty item. Please contact a member of the MidMeds customer support team and they will be happy to assist. You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return it to MidMeds.
How do I create an account?
There are three ways you can create an account with MidMeds:
- Online: Select 'my account' at the top of the website and proceed to create an account by filling in your details
- Fax: Send the MidMeds team your details and we will create an account for you and be in touch, fax 0845 280 5800
- Phone: MidMeds can create your account over the phone when you place your first order, call 01992 893 398
Can I change my password?
Simply select 'my account' at the top of the website and you will find the process to change your password. For security, we recommend your password be at least 8 characters long and contain letters, numbers and symbols.
Can I check if my order has been dispatched?
Yes, simply sign into your account and select 'my account' at the top of the page. You can then select the 'previous orders' box to see the status of your order. The status will show one of the following:
- Pending: Order has been successfully submitted
- Processing: Your order is being dealt with and stocks are checked against the order.
- Dispatched: Your order has been posted
- Awaiting Payment: You selected to pay for your order by cheque or direct bank transfer and we will not dispatch your order until funds are deposited to MidMeds
- Item/s back ordered: One or more of the items you ordered are currently out of stock, so we have sent you the items which we have available. We 'back-order' for your convenience, so that you receive all of the available goods in a timely manner as possible. Please note that we will never receive an additional delivery charge for back-ordered items which are sent to you at a later date.
Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel orders with no cost incurred as long as the items have not yet been dispatched. Please note there will be a charge of 3% for any transaction fees incurred. If your items have been dispatched, you can still cancel your order - please see our returns policy for more information.
What do I do if I forget my password?
On the sign in page, select 'Forgot Your Password?', then simply enter your email address and you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Can I change my order?
You can cancel your order if it has not yet been dispatched. As this is time sensitive, we recommend you call our customer support team, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm on 01992 893 398.
What if an item is out of stock?
If any items from your order are not in stock, MidMeds will place it on back order and send the items when they are received into the MidMeds warehouse. There will be no additional delivery costs for any delayed items sent. If an item is expected to be out of stock for a long period of time or has become unavailable, our customer support team will contact you.
Is information I submit kept secure?
Yes, all personal details including your name, address and billing information are kept protected through a process of advanced encryption. Many internet browsers will display a small padlock icon beside the address bar which means the page is protected using the encryption provided by a Digital Certificate from Comodo Secure.
Are details given to third parties?
We use a secure payment system for all credit and debit card transactions. All transaction information is encrypted using highly secure 128-bit SSL certificates.
What information is kept on your servers?
Once you register with MidMeds, your basic account information will be stored securely. This is common on ecommerce websites and is for your convenience, meaning you won't need to provide your details every time you wish to make a purchase. The exception to this is credit/debit card information which is not kept by MidMeds, this ensures your bank information cannot be stolen in the event of a data breach. Your order information history is also kept by MidMeds, this allows you to view previous transactions and easily find items you may wish to purchase again.
Will I receive advertisements?
Only on rare occasions we might email you with an offer we feel may be of interest to you. We also occasionally post special offers or include flyers with deliveries. If you would prefer not to receive this then please contact us. You will never receive adverts from third parties who have obtained your information from us, we also will not display third party advertisements anywhere on our website.
How do cookies work?
Cookies are small text files which are placed onto your computer when you visit a website. For most internet browsers, cookies are enabled by default. The cookies help strengthen the communication between your computer and the website.
If you wish to disable cookies, it can be achieved via your internet browser settings. For more information on cookies, visit: www.aboutcookies.org
Where can I learn about MidMeds?
The about us page on our website can provide a full overview of MidMeds.
Do you have a catalogue?
At present, we are currently working to update our catalogue so we are unable to send any new ones out. The majority of our products are listed online. If you cannot find what you are looking for then please contact us, our customer support team are always happy to help.
Does MidMeds work with charities?
MidMeds is heavily involved with rising money for a number of charities, a list of these can be found here. If you are from a charity and would like to work with MidMeds, please contact our team.
How can I contact MidMeds?
MidMeds can be contacted by phone at 01992 893 398, email at [email protected] or fax on 0845 280 5800.
When is MidMeds open?MidMeds is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. Every first Friday of the month MidMeds closes at 4:30pm. MidMeds is also closed on bank holidays.
How can I join the MidMeds team?MidMeds is always looking out for new talent. If you would like to join our team, please visit our careers page for more information.
What are your terms and conditions?
By using/working/trading/purchasing with MidMeds, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please kindly exit the website.
- MidMeds undertakes huge efforts in ensuring that all information posted within the website are accurate and up-to-date. However, MidMeds assumes no responsibility or liability for any omissions or inaccurate information. By using the website, you agree to impose no such obligation or other liabilities on MidMeds.
- All information supplied within MidMeds and from associated partners is used entirely at your own risk.
- At MidMeds, we have invested in a variety of methods aimed at tackling computer viruses in order to protect and prevent damage to our website and resources and customer’s data, information and resources. However, MidMeds assumes no responsibility or liability for damages that result due to a virus contracted as a result of using our website. MidMeds recommends that all appropriate means of safeguards be undertaken when using our website or receiving emails for us.
- Most of the content within the website is subject to copyright laws. Logos, trademarks and similar items must not be used without MidMeds written permission.
- Users are fully permitted to download material displayed on the website, as long as it is ‘incidental’, and is necessary. You must however only do so if you maintain the integrity of the content, do not use it in a derogatory or deceptive context and retain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Use of the trademarks, or of any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- MidMeds has included a number of links to other websites which is aimed at creating a value added service to our customers where you are able to visit our website and have access to a variety of other information rich and interesting websites. Whilst MidMeds does its best to ensure that these websites are relevant and responsible and respectful, MidMeds cannot guarantee this and accepts no responsibility or liability for incorrect information or such alike. MidMeds is not responsible for the nature or the material or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to this website.
- In accepting our terms and conditions, you agree to hold MidMeds and all affiliates, employees, and shareholders harmless from any damage, cost, liability, claim, expense or demand. Including fair lawyers' fees and cost, made by any third party relating to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or to any documents they specifically incorporate, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Terms and conditions are subject to periodical change, so users are recommended to sporadically check for changes within the terms and conditions. Users are bound by any updates to the terms and conditions.
- Orders: MidMeds reserves the right to reject any orders from any buyers for any reason.
- Limits of contract: MidMeds quotation and the contract price include only such goods and/or work as are specified therein or in any order accepted by the company. MidMeds will always use its absolute best efforts to execute buyer’s orders at the stated contract price. However, if MidMeds incurs any additional cost on account of delays, interruptions or suspension of work due to the buyer's instructions or lack of instructions, or due to any other reason outside the company's control, the company reserves the right to increase the contract price accordingly. In this unlikely event, MidMeds will contact you to ascertain whether you still wish to continue with your order.
- Installation: Prices stated do not include any installation costs unless otherwise stated. MidMeds may for an additional charge proved skilled supervision and help for installing equipment.
- Drawings, specifications and performance: Any descriptions, drawings, specifications, illustrations, data and other particulars will not bind MidMeds, whether contained in advertisements, catalogues, price lists or any other company documentation unless expressly confirmed in writing to the buyer for the purpose of the contract. The company shall not be responsible for the failure of the goods to attain any performance figures given by the company concerning its Goods except where specifically agreed to by the company in writing. In addition, in no event shall the company be responsible for performance figures supplied by a subcontractor or other third party.
- Delivery: MidMeds will always try to estimate a delivery date that is as accurate as possible. Estimated delivery times represent our best efforts to provide you with an indication of when goods should arrive.
- Returns and exchanges: You have 30 days from the date on your receipt to return an item to us for a refund or exchange. All returns must be in their original packaging and exhibit no evidence or being mistreated. Please see our returns policy above for more information.
- Transfer of property: Full legal and beneficial title to, and property in, the Goods shall remain with the company and shall only pass to the Buyer when payment for the Goods has been made in full. Until such a time as the Buyer has paid for the Goods, the Buyer shall (a) hold the Goods in the fiduciary capacity as bailee for the company and the company shall be entitled to require the Buyer to return the Goods; (b) store the Goods separately from other goods in its possession in such a way as to indicate clearly that the Goods are the property of the company; or (c) pay any proceeds of sale of any Goods sold before payment in full for them has been made into a separate bank account designated by a title which indicates that the funds therein are the property of the company.
- Warranty: All products sold are protected by their manufacturer warranties.
- Confidential information: All information supplied or imparted to the buyer from MidMeds, whether written or oral, and marked or stated to be "Confidential", "Proprietary", or "Private" shall remain the property of MidMeds. Recipients of this information shall not communicate this, in any form, whether before or after expiration of the "Delivery Period" to any other person, firm, or corporation, and shall restrict the circulation of such information within their own organisation on a need-to-know basis. All documents, drawings, instruction, manuals, designs, etc, furnished by MidMeds and so marked shall remain the property of MidMeds.
- Errors: We do our best to check for errors. However, in the case that a product has been mispriced (through a typographical error), we will notify you and inform you of the actual price, asking whether you wish to proceed with the purchase. Whilst MidMeds endeavours to ensure all prices are up to date and competitive within the market, in some circumstances manufacturer may not have conveyed updates to list prices and MidMeds reserves the right to change orders to fall in line with this new pricing. We will inform you of any changes before the order is dispatched.
- Force majeure: MidMeds is not liable to the buyer for failing to perform any part of this contract if the reason for failure emanates from any breakdown of plant or apparatus, fire, explosion, accident, strike, lockout, act of God, riot, invasion, acts of war, inability to obtain goods or materials from suppliers, compliance with an order of an apparently competent authority or any other event beyond the control of MidMeds.
- Price Beat: While MidMeds will aim to beat any competitor price quoted for a matching product, we may be unable to fulfil this if the price falls lower than our cost price.
- Product expiry date policy: MidMeds will aim to distribute products with the longest expiry dates however, this cannot be guaranteed. If MidMeds is unable to meet this aim and a product with an expiry date of less than 3 months is due to be dispatched, a member of the MidMeds customer service team will attempt to reach the customer to inform of the expiry date. Specifically, we will aim to distribute:
- Consumables with a minimum of 6 months expiry
- Vacutainers and sterile consumables with a minimum of 6 months expiry
- Pharmaceuticals and urinalysis strips with a minimum of 3 months expiry
- Whilst MidMeds will do their best to meet this aim, this can not be guaranteed and will not be considered a reason for return.
What is your copyright policy?
Most of the content within the website is subject to copyright laws. Logos, trademarks, and similar items must not be used without the written permission of MidMeds. Users are fully permitted to download material displayed on the website, as long as it is ‘incidental’, and is necessary. You must however only do so if you maintain the integrity of the content, do not use it in a derogatory or deceptive context and retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. Use of the trademarks, or of any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You may electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this website for the singular objective of placing an order with MidMeds or using this website as a shopping application. Any other use of materials on MidMeds.com -including duplication for means other than those stated above, distribution, modification, or republication--without the prior written permission of MidMeds is prohibited. Some graphics used by MidMeds were designed by Freepik
What are the WEEE & battery regulations?
You can now recycle your old electricals with MidMeds. If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for you.
Why recycle? - Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK's fastest growing type of waste. Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health. We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items. In some instances, we are happy to accept back old WEEE items on a like for like basis when you buy an equivalent item and dispose of the WEEE item safely. We ask that you either return the item to us, or we can arrange this on your behalf - please not that transport cost may be incurred, please contact for exact costings. We are also capable of collecting your old WEEE items on delivery or soon after, again this may incur a cost.
What is WEEE? - The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis. Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.
The Waste Batteries Regulations - Under the Waste Battery Regulations, MidMeds are now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. We ask that you either return your old batteries to us, or we can arrange this on your behalf - please not that transport cost may be incurred, please contact for exact costings. Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.co.uk. Also most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points.
Need further assistance? You can find our contact page: here