HiBiScrub Antibacterial Skin Cleanser - 500ml
HiBiScrub Antibacterial Skin Cleanser 500ml
Hibiscrub 500ml is an antibacterial wash containing chlorhexidine gluconate which is effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeast, some fungi and viruses. Commonly used in hospitals for pre-operative surgical hand disinfection, ward and pre-operative hand washing and as part of post-operative outpatient aftercare.
Use as an antiseptic hand wash and to keep the skin free from harmful bacteria.
Contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine gluconate 4% w/v which binds to the skin forming an effective barrier.
Proven to keep killing bacteria and protecting the skin for up to 6 hours after application.
Containing a blend of emollients and dermatologically tested, it helps soften and hydrate the skin.
Pre-operative surgical hand disinfection.
Antiseptic handwash on the ward.
Pre-operative skin antisepsis for the patient.
Post-operative skin antisepsis for the patient.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ