Histofreezer® Portable Cryosurgical System - 2 x 80ml Bottles with 50 x Small (2mm) Applicators
Histofreezer® is a quick and effective portable cryosurgical system. It's inexpensive and easy-to-use which lets you treat patients with ease.
The Histofreezer® Portable Cryosurgical System is a professional-grade product that offers medical professionals an easy and effective method to treat nine different types of skin lesions, including common, plantar and genital warts and other common benign skin lesions.
Over 60,000 medical professionals in dermatology, internal medicine, podiatry and primary care areas of care have either added Histofreezer to their practice offering or replaced more invasive and less tolerated procedures.
- 40-second cryotherapy system
- 2 x 80ml Bottles of dimethyl ether/propane/isobutane aerosol
- 50 x Applications
- Tip size: 2mm
- 3 Year shelf life
- Comprehensive instruction leaflet
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ