INDERMIL Flexifuze is a ready-to-use, fast-setting cyanoacrylate-based product, which closes minor skin wounds without the need for stitches. It is rapid setting, long lasting and is a non-invasive solution for minor skin injuries. INDERMIL flexifuze has many benefits, including how convenient it is for both administrators and patient
INDERMIL flexifuze has many benefits, including how convenient it is for both administrators and patients. INDERMIL is used for the closure of minor/ low tension skin wounds, including surgical and laproscopic incisions, trauma induced lacerations and where appropriate can be combined with deep dermal stitches.
Features and Benefits:
- ready-to-use out of the box
- rapid-setting adhesive - seals the skin in just 30 seconds*
- will stay in place for five to eight days, whilst protecting the patient from microbial penetration and the risk of infection
- reduced patient anxiety - no need for a return visit to remove sutures or staples
- gentle on the skin - no invasive skin punctures
- shower-proof - patients can shower as soon as adhesive has dried
- octyl blend cyanoacrylate 0.75g ampoule - allows closure of multiple wounds on the same patient
- no discernible heat during application - no burning or stinging sensation for patient
- no need to refrigerate - can be stored at room temperature (4-30 ̊C)
- easy to use – supplied with control applicator and patented brush tip that has a clog free tip which provides a broad stroke for optimal wound coverage
- adhesive has a long working life of up to 20 minutes - allowing for multiple uses on a single patient
- seals wound against microbial penetration
- may eliminate the use of sharps and therefore reduces the risk of needle-stick injury
- a quick turnaround of patients is ensured due to the fast effectiveness of the adhesive
- minimises scarring
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Noots Ear Tanks x 80
£29.99 Excl. VAT £35.99 Incl. VAT
Thermoscan Hill Rom Probe Covers (PC200) for Braun and Welch Allyn Thermometers x 800
Saving you: 41%
£37.00 Excl. VAT £44.40 Incl. VAT
Pelican (Plastic) Uterine Sound x 10
£9.15 Excl. VAT £10.98 Incl. VAT
Rocialle Allis Tissue Forceps Toothed 4:5 24cm x 20
£69.99 Excl. VAT £83.99 Incl. VAT