Infrared Non-contact Thermometer
This hand-held, portable, infrared non-contact thermometer is specially designed to take temperatures of your patients without the need of contact.
- Device name：Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Measurement mode： Forehead and object temperature measurement modes
- Measurement site： Forehead temperature
- Measuring distance： 1-6cm (0.4in – 2.5in)
- Power supply: d.c.3V, 2×1.5V AAA batteries
- Measuring range: For forehead temperature: 89.6°F – 109.2°F (32.0-42.9°C)
- For object surface temperature: 32°F-212°F(0-100°C)
- Measuring accuracy:(At laboratory conditions)For human body temperature: ± 0.4°F/0.2°C 95.9°F-107.6°F (35. 5°C -42.0°C) and ± 0.5°F/0.3°C for other ranges
- For object temperature: ±1.8°F/1.0°C within 59.0°F-140.0°F(15-60°C); for other range , ±3.6°F/ 2.0°C
- Clinical repeat-ability: Within ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- Resolution of display: 0.1°F/0.1°C
- Operation condition: 59 to +104.0°F(15-40°C), Relative humidity 20%-85% RH, 70-106 kPa
- Storage condition: -13 to +131°F(-25-55°C), Relative humidity ≤95% RH, 70-106 kPa
- Size: 148x85x44mm
- Weight: 110g
- High body temperature hint: ≥100.4°F (≥38°C)
- Grade of waterproof: IP22
A wide range of measurement:
- Body measurement mode: the measurement range: 89.6°F – 109.2°F (32°C - 42.9°C)
- Object temperature measurement mode: the measurement rang: 32°F - 212°F (0°C - 100°C)
- This product has passed the European Union and Chinese the infrared thermometer performance standards for measuring clinical requirements, measuring clinical repeat-ability is no more than ±0.5°F (0.3°C)
Smart User Interface and Design:
- When the measured body temperature is below 89.6°F (32°C), the LCD will display the "Lo" prompt. If the measured body temperature is above 109.2°F (42.9°C), the the LCD will display the "Hi" prompt
- When operating environment exceed the design specifications, LCD will display the Err prompt
- When the thermometer battery power is insufficient, it has low voltage icon
- Has the hardware self-test function, when hardware malfunction is detected, the Err will display prompts
Power saving function:
- There is no operation after the thermometer is turned on or after the temperature measurement, the thermometer automatically enter standby state in 30s±5S
Memory storage function:
- The design of 32 groups of data storage and query function, can save measurement mode and temperature measurement of your value for query
- Two-colour back-light indication function
- Object temperature measuring mode: Green back-light indicator
Body temperature measurement mode:
- 89.6°F - 99.5°F(32°C) -37.5°C): Green Back-light
- 99.7°F - 109.2°F(37.6°C - 42.9°C): Red Back-light
- "Lo" or "Hi" prompt: Green Back-light
Colour may differ from image
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212