Medix AC2000 Nebuliser
£114.00 (£136.80 inc VAT)
- The popular and dependable AC2000 is a powerful mains compressor that provides a highly effective drug delivery and will nebulise any solutions you may be prescribed, even those for chronic and acute chest conditions.
- The efficient smooth running motor is continuously rated making it ideal for demanding use and powerful enough to nebulise even the more viscose antibiotics.
- The classic shape of the durable case has a storage compartment that will hold your accessories and mains cable, making it easy for you to carry from room to room or up to your bedroom. Another practical feature is the large on/off rocker switch which is easy to operate even if you have a touch of arthritis in your fingers.
- The AC2000 Nebuliser requires an annual service. Please contact us for details of your nearest service agent.
- Nebuliser chamber
- Drive Line tube
- Adult mask
- Child mask
- Spare Inlet filter
- Filter Spanner
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ