Milton Fluid 5 Litres
Milton Fluid 5 Litres
Milton fluid is for the safe cleaning and sterilising a wide range of tools, it has been used in the medical industry for many years. This disinfecting fluid is formulated from a non-hazardous chlorine-based bleaching agent that effectively kills off bacteria, fungi and viruses in under 15 minutes.
It is suitable for use in hospitals and care homes - this large 5-litre bottle boasts a durable handle and a screw-down lid allowing it to be stored safely until required.
Milton steriliser can be used for everything including bottles, bedpans, urinals and plastic protective clothing among other items. It is also suitable for sanitising water before drinking or washing foods to remove pesticides or growing agents.
Standards and Regulations:
In 5 minutes: bactericidal according to EN1276 (0.5% dosage) and EN13697 (1.8% dosage) in clean conditions.
In 15 minutes: fungicidal EN1275, virucidal NFT72180. Kills rotavirus.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ