Ultra-compact, lightweight pulse oximeter with colour OLED display, specially designed for paediatric patients.
- low cost
- clear, bright colour OLED display
- display can be viewed in 4 rotations
- adjustable brightness; 10 levels
- pleth waveform, displayed in 2 formats
- signal strength indicator
- easy to use; 1-button operation
- automatic power-off when finger is removed
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
What sort of battery does it run on please?
2 x AAA batteries
Does the pulse oximeter has an infant attachment, and noise reduction capabilities?What, if any, other attachment comes with the pulse oximeter?
Thank you for your question. This particular pulse oximeter is specifically made for an infants only and therefore has no addition attachments. It does not feature any noise reduction capabilities.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212