Plinth Electric Phlebotomy Chair - Atlantic Blue
Saving you 1%
Flexible phlebotomy chair with unrivalled patient comfort and access. The easy removal of the fully adjustable arm rests mean this chair can also be used for general examination. Optional accessories can also be added to expand the use of this chair.
- UK Manufactured
- Lifetime frame & 5 year parts guarantee
- 16 year average lifespan
- Hydraulic or electric operation
- Comfort foam
- Easy operation
- Low running costs
- Hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl
- Safe working load 250kg
- Retractable castors
- Phelebotomy arm rests
- Hoist clearance 130mm
- Length: 177cm (70”) approx
- Width: 63cm (25”) approx
- Height: 52cm – 101cm approx (20” – 40”)approx
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ