T-Safe CU 380 A QL - QuickLoad x 1 (with Drug Tariff)
This product has restricted access if you have been authorised to buy these products please log in now
If you are not authorised yet and you are a GP Surgery, Pharmacy, Dispensing Doctor, Dentist, Wholesale Distributor, Nurse or Midwife then feel free to download a form here and send it back to us via Email, Fax or Post Or you can contact us on 0845 00 34 212 to gain authorisation.
This model is an improved rebuilt of the former, no more available "GyneT" with a new technology for quick and safe loading of the IUD. The classic T-shaped IUD is the most common used IUD-model in the world, recommended even by the WHO. With a copper surface of 380 mm² it shows the lowest pearl index among all copper IUDs.
The T-Safe CU 380A QL convinces through secure fit in the uterus and in consequence low expulsion rate because of optimal memory test results.
Before insertion, the IUD has to be preloaded by using the plunger. Due to the development of the insertion body, loading of the IUD is possible in seconds.
- Effortless and quick loading of the IUD because of the new insertion body.
- The copper sleeves are completely embedded in the horizontal arms. This results in a very smooth and plane surface.
- The longer insertion tube of the T-Safe CU 380A QL improves positioning of the IUD with patients with a longer uterine cavity.
- The T-Safe CU 380A QL has a copper surface of 380 mm² and guarantees safe contraception up to 10 years (recommendation of the WHO).
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ