The T-Safe CU 380A is a rebuilt of the former, no more available "Gyne-T". The classic T-shaped IUD is the most common used IUD-model in the world, recommended even by the WHO. It convinces through secure fit in the uterus, lowest Pearl-Index and a minimal expulsion rate. Before insertion, the IUD has to be preloaded, which means that the horizontal arms have to be bent into the tube. For easy loading a loading capsule is enclosed.
- This model has a copper surface of 380 mm² and guarantees safe contraception up to 10 years. (recommendation of the WHO).
- Due to the latest product improvements the copper sleeves are completely embedded in the horizontal arms. This results in a very smooth and plane surface as well as in a very small diameter of the insertion tube (4.4 mm)
- Small dimension of the loaded IUD with easy insertion
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212