seca CardioPad 2 ECG
Saving you 4%
seca CardioPad 2 ECG
The seca CardioPad-2 is equipped with a vast range of diagnostic functions like the CCAA (optional). The Culprit Coronary Artery Algorithm is used in emergency departments and outside the hospital whenever a fast decision on chest pain is required immediately. It locates the obstruction site in the coronary artery and thereby the size of the cardiac area at risk.
With the anatomical hook up adviser electrodes are always placed correctly. It shows a rotatable and zoomable 3D-body with the correct positions of all ten electrodes. An overview of all 12 channels with colour-coded lead quality check safeguards every ECG acquisition. In case of a lead reversal, warnings and misplaced electrodes are immediately displayed before ECG acquisition.
As the next generation of innovative and trendsetting seca CardioPad, it has become even lighter. Although it’s extremely compact, it features an in-built printer, renders 12 ECG traces simultaneously and is capable to process data to your EMR system. It is fully equipped and has all functions aboard to support fast, precise and comfortable cardiac diagnostics.
The data can be downloaded using Seca link software, alternatively, you can use a USB stick. With both options, a PDF file is created and this can then be added to the patients' record.
Ultra-lightweight easy to use device, weighing only 1.1kg.
Compatible with all leading EMR systems – emis, SystmOne, Vision and others.
Wi-Fi connectivity and seca link software included as standard.
Anatomical hook-up adviser – helps to correctly place the electrodes.
Lead reversal, warnings and misplaced electrodes are immediately displayed before ECG acquisition.
High volume internal memory: storage of up to 350 ECGs.
Advanced ETM Interpretation, with ETM Sport (Seattle Criteria).
Built-in thermal printer.
QTc formulas = Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges.
Preview screen feature.
ETM with ETM Sport Interpretation.
Wi-Fi and LAN.
Works best with computers running Windows 10.
Technical Data:Display: 8" colour high-resolution multi-touch screen with anatomical electrode placement.
Net weight: 0.2 sts (1.1 kg)
ECG Channels: 12
Product width: 230 mm
Product height: 160 mm
Product depth: 30 mm
Power supply: Rechargeable batteries and Mains adapter.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ