Tip – the seca 761 is a class IV (4) scale meaning that it is suitable for monitoring patients. If you require a scale for diagnosis and treatment, then a class III (3) scale is needed – such as our best selling seca 875 scale
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
70 litre Waste Bin - With Anti-microbial Finish
£164.00 Excl. VAT £196.80 Incl. VAT
Trixo Skin Cream Moisturiser 500ml (with pump) x 5
£34.49 Excl. VAT £41.39 Incl. VAT
Gardiner Brown Tuning Fork C0 128 Hz (with base)
£35.00 Excl. VAT £42.00 Incl. VAT
Sterile Gallipots 120ml x 120
£14.50 Excl. VAT £17.40 Incl. VAT