Sharpsafe Sharps Disposal Bin 0.2 Litre
WAS Regular Price £2.00 NOW Special Price £1.44 (£1.73 inc VAT)
Saving you 28%
Saving you 28%
Designed specifically for the disposal of insulin syringes, the 0.2L can be easily stored in a bag or pocket and is ideal for both personal and clinical use. A non-return petal aperture ensures that once disposed of, sharps cannot be removed.
- 0.2L Nominal Capacity
- Welded construction for added strength and safety
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- Choice of openings – Non-return ‘petal’ opening, Scalpel blade remover opening, Insulin pen needle removal feature and unobstructed opening for large syringes and blood collection tube holders
- Puncture resistance base for added safety
- Class leading leak resistance
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ