High quality reagent strips for urinalysis
Interact with Bayer Clinitek Status urine analyser for automatic results analysis
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
Can these be used in samples that have boric acid in bottle?
Hi, thanks for your question. The product's manufacturer has provided us with the following answer: "Boric acid is a commonly used preservative and can be used with Multistix, but it should be noted the leucocyte reagent pad may be inhibited to varying degrees."
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212