Spirare USB Ultrasonic Spirometry Sensor and Software
Spirare spirometry using the SPS310 sensor offers the best in live spirometry including flow/volume loops and volume/time graphs for standard spirometric tests, post broncho-dilatation and challenge tests (exercise, cold/dry air, pharmacological agents). There is also an interactive, gender-specific child incentive animation available.
Spirare follows the 2005 ATS/ERS guidelines for the standardisation of Spirometry.
Features include automatic spirometric quality evaluation, comprehensive reports and configurable trend graphs for un-paralleled overview of patient history.
Exercise tests (VO2max) using the Monark 839E ergometer are available in a separate module.
The Spirare SPS310 sensor, using bi-directional ultrasound transit time measurements, is highly accurate. The digital technology makes re-calibration obsolete, although a sensor quality control routine is included.
The spirometer is very easy to use, thanks to its portable and ergonomic design. Hygienic disposable mouthpieces prevent contamination, and fits comfortably in the mouth of both adults and children.
Standing out as an exceptionally durable and reliable spirometer, it has no moving parts. Using a standard USB connector, there is no need for any separate power supply or batteries.
- Spirometric tests - Forced/slow expiratory/inspiratory vital capacity, reversibility tests (post bronchodilatation), challenge tests (exercise, cold/dry air, pharmaceutical agents), tidal volumes. Child incentive. Maximum voluntary ventilation.
- PC based flow sensor with bi-directional ultrasound transit time analysis
- Sampling rate - 200 Hz
- Connector - USB 1, type A
- Dimensions - 17 × 8 × 13 cm (H × W × D)
- Weight (including cable and USB connector) - 149 g
- Accuracy - Volume: ± 2 % or 0.050 L, Flow: ± 2 % or 0.020 L/s, PEF: ± 5 % or 0.200 L/s, MVV: ± 5 % or 5 L/min,
Resolution Volume: ≥ 1 ml/s, Flow: 4 ml/s
- Range - Volume: ± 12 L, Flow: ± 16 L/s,
- Resistance - Less than 0.3 cm H2O/L/sec
- Mouthpiece - Disposable Spirette breathing tube
- Device compliance: ATS/ERS Standards, CE certificate; CSA certificate, NEMKO certificate, Certified according to IEC 60601. Type BF equipment.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ