- Gauge: 21g
- Depth: 2.0mm
- Average Blood Volume: 75µL-125µL
- Suggested Test Areas: e.g. Cholesterol. Haemoglobin (Hgb). Diagnostic kit tests such as cardiac enzymes.
- Suggested Patient Areas: e.g. Adults (tougher skin). Blood transfusion centres.
Easy to use
Unistik 3 is pre-set and ready for use. Just twist off the protective sterile cap and take the sample.
The Unistik 3 needle point is hidden before use and automatically retracts after use to avoid accidental needlestick injuries and cross infection.
Unistik 3 features unique Comfort Zone Technology that allows ultimate control and comfort when lancing. Comfort Zone Technology increases comfort when lancing by targeting the sensation and perception of pain. This masks the pain of lancing to maximise comfort.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212