Vitalograph 6300 Micro Spirometer
Saving you 15%
The Vitalograph micro™ is a high quality spirometer at a great value price from the leading provider of spirometry devices to general healthcare and occupational health markets. This reliable, easy-to-use entry-level model offers all required functionalities in a full feature spirometer that is unrivalled in its price range.
The micro features the same high performance measuring technology used across the Vitalograph range. The precise and durable measurement technology is extremely accurate and stable over time, assured through our simple calibration check routines as recommended by international spirometry guidelines (ARTP, ATS/ERS, etc.) and good practice. No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbine, spirettes nor flow tubes with optimal hygiene assured via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
The micro is the ideal choice where fast accurate testing is required in environments where mobility is important.
The test results and curves on the micro are displayed on the colour touch screen and, if required, can be downloaded as a PDF for printing, filing and manual uploading to electronic medical record (EMR) systems. The new GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-Scores are built in.
- Low cost, entry-level model from the leader in general healthcare and occupational health spirometry test devices
- Durable measurement technology
- No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- No user calibration required
- Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF)
- Touchscreen for simple and intuitive operation
- Includes Vitalpgraph Reports Software for creating editable PDF reports (for printing, filing and uploading to electronic medical record (EMR) systems)
- Latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
|Net Size||83mm x 91mm x 32mm|
|Flow Detection Principle||Fleisch type pneumotachograph|
|Volume Accuracy||better than ±3% (or 0.05L) Max. volume 9.99L, Min. volume 0.01L|
|Accuracy when in Operating Range||Flow ±10%
Max. flow rate ±16 L/s
Min. flow rate ±0.02 L/s
|Recommended Operating Temperature Range||17– 37ºC (ISO26782 limits), Design limits 10 – 40ºC|
|Storage Temperature||0 – 50ºC|
|Storage Relative Humidity||10%– 95%|
|Performance Standards||EN ISO 23747:2009
|Linearity||Better than ±3%|
|Battery Type||4 x 1.5 AAA alkaline non-rechargeable|
|Power Supply||5V USB power supplied by mini USB cable|
|Safety Standards||IEC 60601-1:2005|
|Medical Safety Standard||Medical Devices Directive 2007/47/EC|
|Designed and Manufactured Under||ISO 13485:2003 and 2016
FDA 21 CFR 820
|User Interface||Touchscreen color LCD, power button|
|Volume Detection||Flow integration sampling @100Hz|
|Maximum Test Duration||90 seconds|
|Maximum Displayed Volume||10L|
|Printer||Use Vitalograph Reports to print to pdf|
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ