The Mini SafeTway with a 22mm diameter mouthpiece is also available for paediatric use or for elderly test subjects who have difficulty fitting their mouth properly around the standard mouthpiece size.
- For use with peak flow meters and spirometers
- One-way valve prevents accidental inhalation
- Completely disposable
- A low cost alternative to BVF for expiratory testing
The low cost, low resistance SafeTway® mouthpiece allows entry of expired air into the measuring system, but not back to the test subject. This simple, yet effective patented design prevents concerns of accidental inhalation of pathogens.
The SafeTway is an inexpensive alternative to the bacterial viral filter for expiratory only testing. It fits most pulmonary function test equipment, including peak flow meters. An adaptor may be required.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212