Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
Can this suction unit be used as a portable device or does it need to be attached to something in order to work? I am looking for a portable suction device to take to a home birth (I am a registered Midwife)
Thank you for your question, the Vygon Mucus Extractor requires no power and is designed to be used anywhere. If you require a portable electrical please see the following category: Automatic Aspirators
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Quick Release Tourniquet x 1
£5.99 Excl. VAT £7.19 Incl. VAT
Placenta Bin Bags x 100
£17.99 Excl. VAT £21.59 Incl. VAT
[FREE] MidMeds 2020 Wall Planner
£0.00 Excl. VAT £0.00 Incl. VAT
Emerald Hypodermic Luer Slip Syringe - 5ml - Pack of 10
£1.30 Excl. VAT £1.56 Incl. VAT