Vygon VENE-K Quick-Release Single-Use Tourniquet x 100
VENE-K is a one-handed, quick-release, single-use tourniquet. The tourniquets help to avoid cross-contamination due to the fact that a high proportion of reusable tourniquets are contaminated with blood and bacterial pathogens.
- single-use – harbours no bacteria from cross-contamination, helping improve infection control
- quick release button – can be released with one hand, helping the clinician to multi-task during a procedure
- maximum comfort for patients – made from silicone, this high quality soft latex-free material minimises the risk of over-tightening and/or pinching of the skin
- flexible – unique ability to join multiple VENE-K tourniquets together to make a longer tourniquet for larger bariatric patients
Why using a single-use tourniquet is important:
- reusable tourniquets have been shown to harbour contamination which puts patients at risk
- high proportion of re-usable tourniquets are contaminated with blood and bacteria pathogens
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ