Labcold RLDF1019 Pharmacy Refrigerator - Solid Door - 340 Litres
Saving you 28%
Free standing IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator with NEW touch screen controller.
A professional 340 litre pharmacy refrigerator powered by our unique IntelliCold® touch screen controller, designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
It features a 1.6 metre secondary (wandering) temperature probe that can be placed anywhere inside the pharmacy fridge and it features a NEW touch screen controller which is completely flat so can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as there are no raised buttons to collect dirt and germs. The controller displays, alarms and records minimum and maximum temperatures for both temperature probes. Like a mobile phone touch screen it locks after 30 seconds to ensure that buttons can’t be activated accidently.
We can also provide a calibration certificate for your pharmacy refrigerator from our in house UKAS calibration laboratory No: 8898 as an optional extra.
We are confident that this pharmacy refrigerator will provide you with many years of fault free service. However, for extra peace of mind your RLDF1019 comes complete with a FREE UK 5 year parts and labour warranty.
- Fitted with the NEW IntelliCold® touch screen controller
- 24/7 automatic temperature data logging which is downloadable via optional micro SD card
- Controller and alarm battery back up
- Door open alarm
- Power failure alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
- Off cycle auto defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Access port
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Ammonia free
- Door lock with two keys
- Self closing door
- Real time temperature display for two temperature probes
- Secondary (wandering) temperature probe
- Internal light
- Remote alarm contacts
- Optional micro SD card for transferring temperature data to your computer
- FREE five year parts and labour warranty
- Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Capacity (Litres): 340
- Height x Width x Depth: 1510mm x 600mm x 700mm
- Weight: 79kg
- Shelves: 6
- Temperature Range: +2°C to +8°C
- Door Type: Solid
- Lock Type: Key lock with two keys
- Temperature Display:
- High/Low Temperature Alarm:
- Door Open Alarm:
- Mains Failure Alarm:
- Max/Min Temp. Recording:
- Alarm battery backup:
- Auto Defrost:
- Access Port:
- Remote Alarm Contacts:
- Integral Temp. data logging:
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ