Johnson & Johnson TOPPER 12 Swabs are wound dressing sponges made from a unique rayon / polyester non-woven fabric. They are used primarily as a post-operative dressing to absorb wound exudates.
- Excellent absorbency and fast wicking
- Rayon / polyester fabric
- Non-woven fabric
- Free from binders
- 6-ply helps protect and cushion wound
- Quicker more efficient removal of fluid
- Cleaner wound and incision sites
- Easy to use
- Lessens chance of disrupting wound
- Patient comfort
- Allows standardization
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Aquacel Hydrofiber Dressing Ribbon with Strengthening Fibre 2cm x 45cm x 5
£19.95 Excl. VAT £23.94 Incl. VAT
Unistik 3 Comfort (1.8mm) Purple x 200
£21.80 Excl. VAT £26.16 Incl. VAT
Vernaid Sofsorb Non-Woven 4-ply 10x10cm in 5's x 25
£4.50 Excl. VAT £5.40 Incl. VAT
Johnsons Cotton Buds x100
£1.55 Excl. VAT £1.86 Incl. VAT