The Welch Allyn Durashock range of hand-held devices provides users with a major benefit - a shock-resistant gauge which can fall 0.9m onto a hard surface and still remain accurate without requiring re-calibration!
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
Do you supply large adult cuffs too for these hand held models?
We supply a variety of different cuffs for the Welch Allyn DS 54 Durashock Sphygmomanometer, which range in sizes. For example the smallest cuff is the small infant size 6 (7cm to 10cm) and the largest is the thigh cuff size 13 (40cm – 55cm). To view the full range of cuffs, compatible with this model, please visit this page :Welch Allyn Durashock Cuffs
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212