Airway Management Trainer Adult Economy
£1,033.00 (£1239.60 inc VAT)
This detailed adult intubation head comes mounted for clinical teaching and practice of advanced airway management. Intubation procedures and skills, including anatomy knowledge and recognition, endotracheal intubation, nasotracheal intubation, use of field emergency airway adjunct tubes like LMAs and Combitube, securing, and suctioning, and maintenance of the installation can all be practiced with this unit. A soft carry bag, lubricant, and instructions for use are included.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ