Ambu Res-Cue Mask without oxygen inlet in a hard case
The Ambu ResCue Mask is designed to provide protection for the rescuer when manually resuscitating patients. It can also be used with a manual resuscitator.
Ambu ResCue Mask has a one-way valve with bacterial filter that helps to protect the rescuers in an emergency situation. It prevents direct contact with a patients mouth, nose and face and helps overcome any hesitations to start resuscitation.
The transparent dome allows the rescuer to visually check the patient's airway status and the oxygen inlet (optional) facilitates increased oxygen supply to the patient. To help keep the mask in place the mask is provided with an elastic band to place around the patient's head.
Private labelling available on request.
- Measures 13.5 x 11 x 4.5 cm.
- Made from 100% latex free material.
- Available as Ambu Res-Cue Mask with oxygen inlet in a hard case
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ