Amplivox 116 Screening Audiometer
£845.00 (£1014.00 inc VAT)
Combining style with functionality, the Amplivox 116 is the ideal manual screening audiometer for primary care, schools and industry. It offers a comprehensive air conduction threshold facility at a very affordable price.
- Totally portable
- Compact and easy to use
- Pure tone, continuous, pulsed and warble tones
- Threshold retention function
- Optional printer
- Talk forward function
- 125 to 8000 Hz test frequency range
- -10 to 100 dBHL range
- Supplied with audiometric headset, patient response switch, audiogram cards (50), operating manual, mains power adaptor and carrying case
A reduced test time and improved patient concentration is made possible by the threshold retention function. Test results can be displayed and recorded at the end of the test and not between frequencies. Results can also be printed using the optional designated printer.
Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is clear, easy to read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed on the integral display. The Amplivox 116 is designed and manufactured to conform with relevant audiometric and safety standards.
Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 116 is totally portable and is ideal for both desktop and mobile use. The 116 can also be supplied with the optional battery power function in addition to mains power if required.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ