A reduced test time and improved patient concentration is made possible by the threshold retention function. Test results can be displayed and recorded at the end of the test and not between frequencies. Results can also be printed using the optional designated printer.
Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is clear, easy to read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed on the integral display. The Amplivox 116 is designed and manufactured to conform with relevant audiometric and safety standards.
Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 116 is totally portable and is ideal for both desktop and mobile use. The 116 can also be supplied with the optional battery power function in addition to mains power if required.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212