Ball Electrode Single-Use x 40
£124.95 (£149.94 inc VAT)
The ball has a 5mm diameter which allows the user to cauterise tissue superficially and at depth or desicate tissue using fulgaration.Superficial cautery of small and large areas can be achieved by using either a light touch technique gentley brushing the surface or spotting the surface for more precise application. Deeper coagulation can be achieved by applying more pressure on the ball / tissue interface this in turn creates greater resistance in the tissues and subsequently develops more heat so that the effect penetrates deeper.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ