Defibtech Lifeline AED with High Capacity Battery
Defibtech Lifeline AED with High-Capacity Battery
The Lifeline AED with a high-capacity battery is designed to be simple and intuitive. Proven by an Independent Study anyone can use this AED without training. The easier it is to use, the more lives it will save.
Lifeline is the simplest AED to use and has been designed by physicians so that ANYONE can save a life. In a study by the University of Illinois involving 5 market-leading AEDs, participants were able to deliver a defibrillation shock with the Lifeline AED quicker and more successfully than with any of the other AEDs tested.
The high capacity Lifeline Defibrillator Battery (approx. shelf life of 6.5-7 years) is capable of performing 300 defibrillator shocks or 16 hours of continuous operation.
The easiest to use AED – proven by an independent study.
Simple and unintimidating design – no lids or moving parts that may slow down or delay a rescue.
Tough and robust design.
The self-maintaining unit performs daily/weekly/monthly self-tests and constantly displays status via bright indicator light.
8-year manufacturers warranty.
Long-lasting batteries capable of delivering up to 300 shocks if needed.
Lightweight – at only 1.9kg the unit can be easily transported to the patient.
Supplied with 1 set of adult pads.
More about the Lifeline defibrillator:
Simple and easy to use, the Lifeline AED is a semi-automatic device that is safe and straightforward to use. Anyone can save a life!
The eye-catching yellow and black design ensures the device is easily seen even in crowded environments. Quick-thinking bystanders or trained first aiders can all locate the AED quickly and carry it with ease (thanks to the light 1.9kg weight and built-in carry handle) to the patient.
All a rescuer needs to do is place pads on the patient as per the voice instructions, and press the shock button if the AED decides a shock is required. A CPR metronome will help rescuers maintain regular compressions during a continuous shock-CPR cycle until the patient's heart restores a normal rhythm or emergency medical services arrive.
The Lifeline defibrillator also comes with a 9 volt battery: this powers daily self-tests without risking a drain on the lifesaving power supply. You'll always know your AED is in working condition thanks to the 9-volt battery and regular tests: a green flashing light tells you everything is OK.
Tested to military standards and boasting an IP54 rating against dust and water ingress, the Lifeline AED is ideal for even the most rugged environments. The rubber bumpers mean if it's dropped (fumbling does happen in emergencies!) the device will still work.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ