More about the Lifeline defibrillator:
Simple and easy to use, the Lifeline AED is a semi-automatic device that is safe and straightforward to use. Anyone can save a life!
The eye-catching yellow and black design ensures the device is easily seen even in crowded environments. Quick-thinking bystanders or trained first aiders can all locate the AED quickly and carry it with ease (thanks to the light 1.9kg weight and built-in carry handle) to the patient.
All a rescuer needs to do is place pads on the patient as per the voice instructions, and press the shock button if the AED decides a shock is required. A CPR metronome will help rescuers maintain regular compressions during a continuous shock-CPR cycle until the patient's heart restores a normal rhythm or emergency medical services arrive.
The Lifeline defibrillator also comes with a 9 volt battery: this powers daily self-tests without risking a drain on the lifesaving power supply. You'll always know your AED is in working condition thanks to the 9-volt battery and regular tests: a green flashing light tells you everything is OK.
Tested to military standards and boasting an IP54 rating against dust and water ingress, the Lifeline AED is ideal for even the most rugged environments. The rubber bumpers mean if it's dropped (fumbling does happen in emergencies!) the device will still work.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bollmann Medicare Case
£132.00 Excl. VAT £158.40 Incl. VAT
Propulse Ear Irrigator - Includes 10 Tips
Saving you: 15%
£143.99 Excl. VAT £172.79 Incl. VAT
Beurer BY80 Baby Scale with Curved Weighing Platform
Saving you: 27%
£39.95 Excl. VAT £47.94 Incl. VAT
5 Year Standard Battery Pack - for all Defibtech Lifeline AEDs
Saving you: 7%
£185.00 Excl. VAT £222.00 Incl. VAT