Eschmann Little Sister SES 2010 Non-Vacuum Autoclave with Printer
The new Little Sister SES2010 displacement (non vacuum) autoclave provides the practitioner with a cost effective solution to meet the NHS HTM2010 testing guidelines and protocols.
Autoclaves are widely acknowledged as the best way to sterilise equipment and instruments efficiently and effectively and achieve a standard of sterilisation that cannot be equalled. The risks of contamination and possible cross-infection resulting from trapped air are eliminated with confidence. In the fight against the transmission of Hepatitis B and HIV, the Little Sister SES 2010 autoclave is a potential life saver too.
Simple to use
Microprocessor controlled preventing operator error. The hygienic 'touch panel' controls activate a choice of cycles provided by the Little Sister SES 2010 autoclave. Select the appropriate temperature option for the load type, and with one touch it's in operation. It is so simple, anyone can work it.
The Little Sister SES 2010 autoclave has a printer which enables a permanent record of each cycle to be kept. This means reassurance for both you and your patient.
Rapid 12 minute cycle
The 134°C without drying cycle takes only 12 minutes. Three other cycles are available: 134°C with drying and 121°C with and without drying. Time includes condensing.
The SES 2010 autoclave has an 11 litre chamber (20cm diameter 35cm long )
The SES 2010 autoclave is capable of sterilising six 'Examination' size trays or HFiT 10 cassettes (18cm x 14cm). It will also accomodate two standard trays or HFiT 20 cassettes (28cm x 18cm and two 'Examination' size trays or HFiT 10 cassettes (18cm x 14cm)
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ