The new Little Sister SES2010 displacement (non vacuum) autoclave provides the practitioner with a cost effective solution to meet the NHS HTM2010 testing guidelines and protocols.
Autoclaves are widely acknowledged as the best way to sterilise equipment and instruments efficiently and effectively and achieve a standard of sterilisation that cannot be equalled. The risks of contamination and possible cross-infection resulting from trapped air are eliminated with confidence. In the fight against the transmission of Hepatitis B and HIV, the Little Sister SES 2010 autoclave is a potential life saver too.
Simple to use
Microprocessor controlled preventing operator error. The hygienic 'touch panel' controls activate a choice of cycles provided by the Little Sister SES 2010 autoclave. Select the appropriate temperature option for the load type, and with one touch it's in operation. It is so simple, anyone can work it.
The Little Sister SES 2010 autoclave has a printer which enables a permanent record of each cycle to be kept. This means reassurance for both you and your patient.
Rapid 12 minute cycle
The 134°C without drying cycle takes only 12 minutes. Three other cycles are available: 134°C with drying and 121°C with and without drying. Time includes condensing.
The SES 2010 autoclave has an 11 litre chamber (20cm diameter 35cm long )
The SES 2010 autoclave is capable of sterilising six 'Examination' size trays or HFiT 10 cassettes (18cm x 14cm). It will also accomodate two standard trays or HFiT 20 cassettes (28cm x 18cm and two 'Examination' size trays or HFiT 10 cassettes (18cm x 14cm)
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- Direct Delivery Item - delivery may take longer than usual
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212