Eschmann Little Sister SES 113 N-Type - Non-Vacuum
When it comes to sterilising your instruments, for total confidence time after time, there's only one choice - the LittleSister autoclave. The Little Sister range incorporates the very latest technology, allowing you to meet all current and future guidelines, including the latest European autoclave standard BS EN 13060.
- Dual system for independent cycle control and process monitoring
- Verifies every cycle
- Detects any discrepancies, immediately interrupting the cycle
- Independent air detection system
Advanced Water System
- Ensures any contaminants/endotoxins present after every cycle are removed, reducing risk of contamination for subsequent cycles.
- Onboard reservoirs remove inconvenience and risk associated with separate external containers.
- Reservoirs are easily drained, significantly reducing risk of bio-burden contamination.
- Onboard waste water systems incorporate water level sensors to remove the risk of hot, waste water being spilled.
- Direct drain option for waste water reservoirs available as an option.
- Water Saving uses only 350ml of water per cycle.
- Energy Saving need less power to heat 350ml of water.
- Time Saving less water reduces the time required to achieve sterilisation
- Rapid Instrument Turnaround
- up to 32 x N type non-vacuum cycles without drying for solid instruments
- up to 16 x B type vacuum cycles without drying for unwrapped solid or hollow instruments
- Flexible, high capacity furniture configuration.
- Dual size trays & HFiT cassettes - standard 28cm x 18cm - 'examination' 18cm x 14cm
- SES225 models can process 15 individual examination instruments sets each cycle.
- SES113 models can process 6 individual examination instruments sets each cycle
- More instruments sets per cycle = fewer cycles = improved long term performance.
- Furniture for sterilising pouches and porous loads.
One Touch/One Cycle Operation
- Minimises the risk of using the wrong sterilisation cycle.
- Reducing the potential for user error.
- Meeting the requirements of the guidelines.
- Pre-programmed PIN protected.
Direct Data Download
- Data for every is recorded and stored up to 24 months.
- Removing requirements for expensive printers or flash card cycle recorders.
- DDD Software included as standard on all models.
- Saves 2-years of cycle data.
- Simple USB connection allows data to be downloaded to a PC or Laptop as and when required.
- Integral thermal printer provided as an option for an immediate, hard copy record of each and every cycle.
- Capacity = 11 Litres.
- Fastest sterilising cycle = 10-12 minutes.
- Dimensions = 520x580x430mm (L/W/H).
- Weight = 35.5kg.
- Tray Capacity = 6 Examination only or 2 + 2 Standard & Examination.
- Cycles = N-Type<
- Air Detector - No
- Self-checking Cycle Verification = Yes
- EiMS = Yes
- Advanced Water System = Yes
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ