Ri-former L2 Ophthal/Otoscope Diagnostic Station (ex Big Ben & Specula Dispenser)
£627.00 (£752.40 inc VAT)
ri-former® the modular diagnostic station by Riester offers optimal flexibility for hospitals and medical practices.
Base Station Two Handle Unit L2 Otoscope - 3.5v Xenon Illumination F.O. Otoscope L2 Ophthalmoscope - 3.5v Xenon Illumination Opthalmoscope
Diopter wheel with 29 corrective lenses - Plus 1-10, 12, 15, 20, 40 Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 Easy-to-operate aperture hand-wheel with semi-circle, small medium/large circle, fixation star, and slit Includes filter wheel for all apertures with symbol display, red-free filter, blue filter and polarization filter Optimized high-performance optics with aspherical condenser lens Parallel beam path Dust-proof
Fibre optics for optimal light transmission Bi-directional swivelling, sealing optical glass with 3x magnification Suitable for pneumatic tests (supplied without ball)
3.5v xenon illumination creates lighting conditions similar to daylight Optimum electronic efficiency by the use of regulating switches Automatic switching on/off of handles when removing or replacing handles Non-slip, ergonomically designed handles with rheostat
Spiral cord extendable up to 3m
Easy cleaning & disinfection of the instruments Anti-theft to ensure your instruments are where you left them Non-slip, ergonomically designed handles with rheostat: the handle enables continuously adjustable brightness as well as manual switching on and off Spiral cord stretches up to 3m Easy cleaning and disinfection of the instruments
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ