Huntleigh FD2 Foetal Dopplex
The ultimate in obstetric pocket Doppler's for GPs, Obstetricians, midwives and other specialists.
This top of the range handheld rate display Doppler features high sensitivity interchangeable probes. 2MHz for general obstetric use, 3MHz ideally suited for detecting the foetal heart in early gestations, and five other probes for vascular applications. An integrated data output allows a hard copy print out of the FHR trace to be obtained when connected to the Dopplex Printa.
- Probe connector for interchangeable probe options
- Unique 3 foetal heart rate processing modes for optimum performance in the widest range of signal/noise conditions
- Real time foetal heart rate data output
- Event marker for recording foetal movements when connected to the Dopplex Printa
- 2MHz / 3MHz obstetric probe options
- 4, 5, 8, EZ8 and 10MHz vascular probe options
- 3 year warranty
- Probes sold separately
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ