Full featured air/ bone audiometer
Suitable for any stationary or portable application where diagnostic testing of air and bone conduction thresholds is performed.
The high quality of the AD226 makes it particularly well suited for any stationary or portable application where diagnostic testing of air and bone conduction thresholds is performed. The time saving automatic test function combined with the computer interface makes the AD226 ideal for modern healthcare environments. The Talk Forward function makes it easy to work with the AD226, especially with sound cabin installations. Full NOAH compatibility completes the picture.
The AD226 incorporates a facility for performing threshold determination automatically. The test procedure is based on either the Hughson-Westlake method (up 5dB, down 10dB) or the standard OSHA procedure. Desired test frequencies may be selected freely by the user. The Bekesy test, featuring pure tone, pulsed tone, narrow band noise or white noise as stimulus as well as masking with narrow band noise, is also incorporated. Upon test completion the test results can be recalled from memory of the AD226 or transferred to a PC for database storage or printing.
- 125Hz - 8000Hz
- -10dB to 120dBHL output
- Air and bone conduction
- WN and NB masking
- 5dB and 1dB attenuators
- Pure, warble and pulsed tones
- Automatic threshold test
- SISI and Bekesy tests
- Stenger and ABLB tests
- Tone in noise test (Langenbeck)
- Talk forward
- USB/RS232 connection for PC
- PC on-line monitoring available
- NOAH compatible
- Printing options via PC
AD226 Audiometer supplied with:
- TDH39 Audiometric Headset
- B71 Bone Conductor
- Patient Response Button
- UPS400 External Power Supply
- MI111 Audiogram Charts
- 3 Pens
- Dust Cover
- Operation Manual CD
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212