Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope & Fibre Optic Otoscope Diagnostic Set 2.8v
Saving you 65%
Keeler's top of the range battery powered diagnostic set ideally suited to the primary care professional.
The set consists of:
- 1x Premium fiber-optic otoscope
- 1x Practitioner ophthalmoscope
- 1x rheostat-controlled battery powered handle
- 1x Hard carry case
- 5x Re-usable speculae
- 5x Disposable speculae
- 2 Replacement bulbs
- Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
Fibre Optic Otoscope
A Premium Otoscope, Ideal for ENT Professionals and Specialists.
Halogen illumination is transmitted via fibre optics for homogenous illumination, leading to clear and accurate diagnosis of aural images.
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and foreign body removal procedures under magnification
- Fibre optics produce a ring of even light for an unobstructed, glare-free view
- Insufflation port for manipulation of the tympanic membrane (bulb not included)
- Soft brow-rest suitable for use with spectacles
- Smooth, variable illumination strength
A greater number of beams and filters provide improved diagnostic capabilities.
Five beams for increased control over diagnostic functionality.
Additional blue filter that allows assessment of corneal scratches.
- Positive action maywheel lens control allows you to select lens powers from +40D to -25D
- Five diagnostic beams for full diagnostic capability
- Wide Angle - for general examin
- Macula - for more detailed views
- Intermediate - providing easier access for non-dilated pupils and in peripheral examination. Ideal for paediatrics
- Slit - to determine retinal elevations and depressions. Used to access the anterior chamber depth
- Fixation Cross - projects a gaticule onto the retina for assessment of eccentric fixation
- Swing over Green, Red Free, Filter
- Blue Filter - to be used in combination with Fluorescein for assessing corneal scratches
- Integral Soft Brow Rest
*Please note, this set uses AA batteries which are not included. This is not a rechargeable set*
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ