Keeler's top of the range battery powered diagnostic set ideally suited to the primary care professional.
The set consists of:
- 1x Premium fiber-optic otoscope
- 1x Practitioner ophthalmoscope
- 1x rheostat-controlled battery powered handle
- 1x Hard carry case
- 5x Re-usable speculae
- 5x Disposable speculae
- 2 Replacement bulbs
- Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
Fibre Optic Otoscope
A Premium Otoscope, Ideal for ENT Professionals and Specialists.
Halogen illumination is transmitted via fibre optics for homogenous illumination, leading to clear and accurate diagnosis of aural images.
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and foreign body removal procedures under magnification
- Fibre optics produce a ring of even light for an unobstructed, glare-free view
- Insufflation port for manipulation of the tympanic membrane (bulb not included)
- Soft brow-rest suitable for use with spectacles
- Smooth, variable illumination strength
A greater number of beams and filters provide improved diagnostic capabilities.
Five beams for increased control over diagnostic functionality.
Additional blue filter that allows assessment of corneal scratches.
- Positive action maywheel lens control allows you to select lens powers from +40D to -25D
- Five diagnostic beams for full diagnostic capability
- Wide Angle - for general examin
- Macula - for more detailed views
- Intermediate - providing easier access for non-dilated pupils and in peripheral examination. Ideal for paediatrics
- Slit - to determine retinal elevations and depressions. Used to access the anterior chamber depth
- Fixation Cross - projects a gaticule onto the retina for assessment of eccentric fixation
- Swing over Green, Red Free, Filter
- Blue Filter - to be used in combination with Fluorescein for assessing corneal scratches
- Integral Soft Brow Rest
*Please note, this set uses AA batteries which are not included. This is not a rechargeable set*
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
TH809/TH50Z/TH889 Radiant Thermometer Probe Covers x 40
£3.25 Excl. VAT £3.90 Incl. VAT
Round Washproof Spot Plasters (diameter 2.5cm) x 100
£1.20 Excl. VAT £1.44 Incl. VAT
Gardiner Brown Tuning Fork C0 128 Hz (with base)
£35.00 Excl. VAT £42.00 Incl. VAT
USB Temperature Data Logger with LCD display
£67.50 Excl. VAT £81.00 Incl. VAT