The 3M Littmann® Master Cardiology Stethoscope is characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Outstanding acoustics: The highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Includes Special Procedures Adaptor for pediatric or neonatal auscultation.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
Does it come with the 7 year warranty? Does it also come with the instruction manual and the special procedures adapter?Yes, we can confirm that the stethoscope comes with a 7-year warranty and that the instructions and the special procedure adaptor are included.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Paediatric Quick Combo Defibrillation Pads - for Lifepak 12 and 20 Defibrillators
£46.00 Excl. VAT £55.20 Incl. VAT
Clinell Large Universal Sanitising Wipes x 200
£6.79 Excl. VAT £8.15 Incl. VAT
Paediatric Mouthpieces x 500
£27.50 Excl. VAT £33.00 Incl. VAT
Propulse Cleaning Tablets x 200
£22.99 Excl. VAT £27.59 Incl. VAT