The Aim gives the professional healthcare market the best light in its category. It provides the best working environment for efficient, comfortable and safe procedures. It is highly flexible, positions exactly where it is needed and provides one of the best levels of colour rendering in its class. The long arm system ensures that the light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making Aim ideal for outpatient procedures in a variety of settings and practices including emergency rooms, physician offices and clinics.
Supplied with 3 x 15w 7LED cluster lamps
Typical applications: General Day Surgery, Pathology/Forensic Laboratories, Plaster Rooms and Minor Operations cubicles
Low running cost, long lamp life and low maintenance
45,000 lux @ 1.0m - 40,000 hour lamp life
With its 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around the vertical axes on the single ceiling models it is probably the most versatile and efficient diagnostic light in its class.
5 year warranty
Medical approval: Class 1 medical device 93/42 EEC, EN60601-1, EN6061-1-2, EN6061-2-41.
This LED version has 10 times greater (20,000 hours) lamp life than traditional light source products. This means serious savings in lamp replacement. It will also contribute to a reduced electricity bill: AIM LED uses 55% less energy than traditional luminaires.
Aim has crisp, clear, white light combined with an extremely high colour rendering index. The overlapping multi reflector design provides excellent shadow reduction. The result is a homogenous light, even if the light intensity is reduced by obstructions.
Ceiling Void Mount kit up to 1.5m is available on request
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
For more information click here