The obstetrical manikin is a latex-free, anatomically correct pelvic model with full term new-born and placenta to give trainees realistic practice in multiple techniques, and to learn the procedure for emergency childbirth. A soft carry bag is included with this product.
Disposable umbilical cords
Easily replaceable spare vulva
powder to make simulated blood
Modular pregnant belly overlay - Comes with a self-contained foetus for practicing the Leopold manoeuvre
Clear abdominal overlay
Pelvic landmarks include:
Angled birth canal
Greater sciatic notch
Please note - The foetus provided is of a realistic new-born size with fontanels and cranial sutures.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays & Direct Delivery items
- Items delivered direct from the Manufacturer may take longer.
- If you wish to order a direct delivery item but need the item by a certain date, please call us on 01992 893 398 and we will endeavour to get a delivery time for you.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special Orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ