CPR Prompt manikins are designed to provide affordable one-student-to-one manikin training in CPR, AED use, and the Heimlich maneuver. Made to last they have been tested to withstand the equivalent of 10,000 student usages. Both manikins feature proper head tilt/chin lift to open the airway, visible chest rise, anatomical landmarks, and an audible compression clicker (adult/child, only) to ensure proper technique. Both are lightweight, portable and require minimal cleaning when used with the single-use face shield/lung bags. CPR Prompts unique adhesive strip ensures the face shield stays in place during training. Tough yet soft pliable foam construction with DURACOAT smooth-skin finish provides a realistic feel.
Available in 2 basic models in either blue or tan colour:
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212