Ready Or Not Tot, Female
WAS Regular Price £368.00 NOW Special Price £360.00 (£432.00 inc VAT)
Saving you 2%
Saving you 2%
This doll is 52cm long, weighs 2.5kg and simulates the behaviour of a baby over a 48 hour period, responding to the care it receives. The doll is programmed to cry, coo, burp, need changing or just some attention. It is supplied with 3 different 48 hour programmes which include a realistic number of times that the baby must be attended to in various ways, plus a demo option. Students record the care given and times on a response sheet which can be compared with the master template for that programme. An abuse light will come on if the baby is droppped, hit etc. and a tamper/panic indicator light blinks if the control box is tampered with. Each doll is supplied with one set of student keys, one set of master keys, master student response sheet, teacher template, nappy, battery and instructions.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ